Jer. 23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.
This is an invitation for anyone who desires to voice their concerns about false teachings in their area to their local Pastoral Alliance/fellowship in your city or town. Email this, print it and snail mail it to your local Pastoral leadership and please let us know that you did.
To all pastors and spiritual leaders that are a part of a pastoral alliance in your city or town.
To whom it may concern:
This is written with much grief and heartache to the shepherds who come together to pray for not only each other but their congregations. Knowing that some in your midst are in error, or at least are suspect of teaching heresy.
- Please don’t look the other way.
- Pleasedon’t tell yourself, it’s not yours to deal with.
- Please don’t think because their ministries seem to be thriving that maybe you have it wrong…..you don’t.
- Please don’t tell yourself that God will take care of it, if you’re not willing to stand against it.
- Please don’t allow anymore innocent sheep to wonder into their midst to be deceived and devastated by their false teaching. Surely you’ve all talked with or know someone who have left these “ministries” and are emotionally or spiritually devastated, wounded and have a warped view of God, because of these ministers in your very midst.
- Please don’t turn away the sheep that may run to you for help and comfort, because “you’ve heard about them” from the very minister you suspect are
- Please check out their teachings in depth, so that you will no longer have any doubts about what they are teaching, so as to make you capable of taking a stand against the false teachings and to attempt to correct.
- Far too many sheep have been standing against these heresies without any shepherds to stand with and protect them, and because of that; many have been scattered, wounded, damaged and shunned. All the while they meet with you, weekly or monthly you pray for their ministry, even though you wonder if it’s Biblical or not.
- Please consider the fact that if you have ministers in your midst that you either know or at least suspect teach heresy and you do nothing, your still accountable.
This is not a simple disagreement on doctrinal issues, this is preaching, teaching
false doctrine that lead people away from the truth.
- Don’t want to rock the boat?? Then do nothing …but know those drowning sheep are crying out for men of God to stand and do the right thing…to protect and
- Many of the sheep who have walked out of these deceptive ministries have not walked back into any of the “other” local churches in the area, some of it is because of the good ole boy network that seems to be thriving in some of the pastoral alliances. Everybody knows everybody, so rather than talk with the sheep they call the former pastor. Granted this topic could be talked about in depth. But the point that is being made here in this instance is: Those sheep who are leaving heresy teaching churches aren’t coming through your church doors. They instead are choosing to stay home, study on their own, find those who understand the pain of being deceived and then shunned, rather than risk another betrayal.
- They go to the bloggers on the net to find out the information and support that is
needed to heal and grow in the word and learn how to truly discern. In many ways the bloggers are becoming the spiritual leaders and healers of a large
group of wounded sheep.
- Dear Pastor, please stand for the pure true Word of God, please don’t leave us, please stand with us and for us ……..The sheep.
Here are just a few things that you may or may not be aware of, concerning the false teachings that come under the Word of Faith umbrella, which by the way is “wide and broad” …this will specifically address ministries in your area that are affiliated with Bethel Church Redding California, Pastor Bill Johnson. He certainly did not event this wheel that is spinning by any means. Some of who Johnson admires and follows are Benny Hinn (who also prays at Kathryn Kulhman’s grave site), William Branham and others
that are “well known” among men.
This is a picture of some 2nd year Bethel School of Ministry students. They are “sucking up the anointing of Evan Roberts’ Grave” in Wales.
This is NOT Christianity people, this is demonic, it’s wrong. We’re never told to do this in the Bible. Please share it with people, to warn them.
- Many visit/pray at grave sites of long dead spiritual leaders thinking they will be
given an “activation” or anointing from the dead. Don’t think this is an isolated case, because it is not. They talk to the dead also…..
- Jesus was born again
- Contemplative prayer
- Soaking prayer
- “inner” healing rooms or groups i.e. sozo and shabar ministries
- We are “little gods”
- Christ laid down His divinity
- Dominion Theology
- Drunk in the Spirit
- Slain in the Spirit
- Activation and impartation of anointing’s
- Meditation and Mysticism
The above bullets are a short list which concerns us…The Sheep. It’s because of this very list many have left the churches they are in. Further, we are concerned for you…our leadership, based on what James 3:1 which states; “Not many of you should become teachers (self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), my brethren, for you know that we [teachers] will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity [than other people; thus we assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation] AMP. We…The Sheep…are saddened by the lack of spiritual fortitude of you…Our Shepherds…who rub elbows with those who are teaching heresy and thus are misleading and deceiving us…The Sheep.